Educational Books and Ebooks

Find all the books, ebooks of bestselling education author, Joseph J. Charles right on AmazonKindle or Kindle Direct Publishing.


CCC:Children's Creole Content - Young Adult Audio Stories and Tales in Creole, English etc

ChildrensCreoleBooks: Children's Books and Stories in Haitian Creole, English, French etc

APK Books and Link Resources

Learn Haitian Kreyol Audio File Resources and Links

Buy 'Sak Pase? N-ap Boule Textbook' to follow along

Creole Lessons? Contact Us at AnnPaleKreyol@Gmail.com
Or at HaitianCreole@Gmail.com

Text 1559-202-0740 to place your book or class order!

You can learn Haitian Creole by Skype Call. Go to http://worldwidehaitiancreoleclasses.blogspot.com


Free Random Audio of Creole Lesson Episodes:

Storytelling: 2 Haitian Tales - 2 Kont Ayisyen

Haitian Foods - Manje Ayisyen

Thanksgiving Meals Audio

Free Sample Download of Haitian Creole CD


Introduction to Haitian Creole

Questions and Greetings in Creole - How are you? Kijan ou ye?

Haitian Creole Expressions

Audio for Body Parts in Creole

Popular Haitian Creole Expressions: Sa-k Pase? N-ap Boule….etc.

Listen to Creole audio

Listen to Kids’ Kreyol - Koute Kreyol pou Timoun

Review of Creole Nasal and Non-nasal Vowels

The Clothes We Wear:

New Year’s Eve Celebrations - Reveyon

Basic Creole Grammar Rules:

How do you say…..in Creole? Kouman nou di…. an Kreyol?

Spanish / Creole Lessons: Del Creole al Espanol

El Bicentenario de Mexico - Bisantne Meksiko

El habito de mascar goma en los Estados Unidos

Escuchen el Creole Haitiano Gratis - Listen to Haitian Creole for free




Ann Pale Kreyol Audio Search Box


Custom Search

AnnPaleKreyoL Audio- Let's Speak Kréyòl Online, Koute Kréyòl, all Kids' Creole Textbooks

HaitianCreoleMP3: Learn Haitian Creole in No Time!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Free Haitian Creole Chapter Download and Audio, "Quick Haitian Creole Grammar Reference"

Pre-order this textbook which will be available within two to three months right here:






Chapit 1
“Quick Haitian Creole Grammar Reference”
Free Preview
Haitian Creole Lesson I

Bonjou Good Morning

Bonswa Good Afternoon

Bòn Nwi Good Evening

Pase bòn Jounen Have a good day

Pase bòn nwi Have a good night

Personal Pronouns:
Singular: Mwen or M (I, Me, My)
Ou (You, you, you)
Li (he, she, it, him, her, its)

Plural: Nou (We, our, us)
Nou (You, your, you)
Yo (They, their, them)

Examples: M rele Jan. My name is John.
Ki Jan ou rele? What’s your name?
Point to somebody or Identify someone: Use Ki moun sa-a? Who is this/that?
Answer with: Se + name or pronoun: Se Jan. He is John. Se Maten – He is Martin. Se Alfons – He is Alphonse. Se Ja-n – She is Jane.
Fè Egzèsis sa yo. Fè Pratik
Ask questions using these names: Marimat, Fanfan, Tifi, Remon ak Jan Batis, KansonFè ak Lila, Tifani ak Lala, Lilli, Malis, ak Jan.

Ki pwofesè sa-a? Ki madanm sa-a ? Ki eleman sa-a? Ki bèl fanm sa-a ?
Ki doktè sa-a ? Ki timoun sa-a ? Ki mesye sa-a ? Ki pastèu sa-a ? Ki muzisyen sa-a ? Ki travayè sa-a ?

Question Words: Use these question words to ask questions, identify people and things around you

(Kijan, Kouman, Kòman – How; Kilè – When; Akilè? – at what time?; Poukisa? Why; Kisa? –What?; Ki moun? Who; Ki kote? Kote? Ki Bò? – Where? )
Eske + subject + Verb to ask questions
Eske ou grangrou? Are you hungry? Eske ou vle vini avèk nou? Do you want to come with us?
KiJan ou rele? Kouman ou rele?
Kòman ou rele ? Ki non ou ?
What’s your name

Ki jan / Kòman / Kouman yo rele ou? What do they call you?

M rele Jan / Non mwen se Jan – My name is John.
Ki jan ou rele? What’s your name?

Ki sa ou vle? What do you want?

Ki sa ou ap fè la-a ? Ki sa (wap) fè la-a ? What are you doing here?
M-ap dòmi – I am sleeping
M-ap etudye – I am studying
M-ap li labib mwen – I am reading my Bible
M-ap tann frè-m – I am waiting for my brother.
M-ap tann rad nan solèy la – I am putting the clothes to dry in the sun
M-ap tann kabann mwen - I am preparing my bed (I am making my bed)
M-ap gadò timoun sa yo – I am babysitting these kids
Ki sa m-ap fè? M-ap pale _ I am speaking.

Kilè ou ap vini? / A kilè wap vini ? When are you coming ? At what time are you coming?
Kisa sa-a ye? What is this?
Ki bagay sa yo ye? Which things are these?

Se bagay Jan yo – They are John’s things

Fè vit – Hurry up!
Mwen bouke. Mwen pa ka kouri – I am tired. I can not run

Sa-k fè ou fatige konsa? What made you so tired ?

M fèk sot sote kòd – I have just jumped ropes

Poukisa ou bezwen yon djòb ? Poukisa ou bezwen yon travay ?
M vle fè kòb pou-m pran swen pitit mwen.

Li fè cho. Mwen cho – It is hot. I am hot
Li fè anpil chalè – It is very hot (the heat is extreme)

Mwen kontan wè nou ap aprann kreyol tankou timoun – I am happy to see you learning Creole like Children do
Poukisa ou mete Fanfan ajenou?
Why did you put (send) Fanfan to his knees ?
Fanfan pa ajenou. Li ap priye (L-ap priye) – Fanfan is not on his knees. He is praying

Mwen vle al jwe ak zanmi-m – I need to go play with my friends

Kite-m pati – Let me go away!

Ki kote ou prale? Ki bò ou prale ?
Where are you going ?

M pral kote ou pa konnen – I am going where you do not know

Tann mwen – Wait for me
Non. M pa ka tann ou – No I can not wait for you
Na wè demen – See you tomorrow








“Quick Haitian Creole Grammar Reference”
Free Preview

Haitian Creole MP3 Lesson II

Bonswa Fifi – Good afternoon Fifi

Pase bò-n Jounen! Have a good day!
Pase bonnaprèmidi! Have a good afternoon!
Silvouplè ban-m yon gode dlo – Please give a glass of water
Li fè cho Jodi-a . Mwen Swaf – It is hot today. I am thirsty.

Kijan yo tradwi ‘Bonbon’ an Anglè?

Expressions: Ekspresyon Kreyol – Creole Expressions
Ki jan ou ye? How are you?
Ban-m nouvèl ou? (Literally, give me your news)
Sa-k Pase? What’s up? N-ap boule
Sa k-ap pase? What’s going on ?
Ki jan ou ap demele ou ?
Ki jan gason ap boule? Gason ap boule byen.
Sa nèg ap fè? Ki sa nèg ap fè ? N-ap gade san pran
Eske tout bagay an fòm?
Ki jan tout mache?
Ki jan n-ap mennen bò isitla? N-ap Mennen byen
All the various expressions to translate (I am doing well, I am fine, I am OK, I am getting along, I am hanging in there, I am great….etc.)

Mwen la / M la I am Okay
M-ap kenbe I am getting along
M-ap boule I am managing (in reply to famous “Sa-k Pase?”
M pa pi byen ni pi mal (M pa pi mal) I am no worse (Neither worse nor better)
Mwen byen / M byen I am fine
M-ap gade I am just looking

Annou fè egzèsis
Ki nèg sa-a? Ki eleman sa-a ?
Se Jan ? Wi, se Jan.
Ki madanm sa-a ? Se m’ant Tifanm.
Eske se m’ant Tifanm? Wi, se m’ant Tifanm.
Ki moun sa-a ? Se Tonton Bòs.
Eske se Ton Bòs. (Tonton / ton = uncle)
Ki madmwazèl sa-a ? Se Jinèt ?
Eske se Jinèt ? Non, se Mita.

Ki jan Wanit ye ? Wanit ap demele li byen.

Ki jan ou ye Jodi-a? M-ap kenbe
E ou menm? Ou ap boule ?
Wi, m-ap boule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask your questions, write your comments. Keep them simple and short
Contact us at annpalekreyol@gmail.com for Creole Lessons Through Gmail Chat or Skype! First purchase 'Sak Pase? N-ap Boule Textbook'